Bella has shared one of her favourite books with us in class today. Many children wanted to share this exciting book with their adults at home!
A huge thank you to all the parents, grandparents and careers who managed to make it to our assembly today! Even though we had some people absent, the assembly still went ahead and the children did a brilliant job.
This morning we spent our time using different resources to show our learning about the Titanic. We used the iPads to research, Lego to build 20 lifeboats for our Titanic small world, wrote facts that we know in the writing area, looked at our senses and what we can hear, see and smell and wrote postcards from Samson from our class book, Samson’s Titanic Journey.
Today we visited our new Free Little Library, just outside the main office. Maddie, our school councillor for 1RC, explain how to use our exciting new feature.
How to use the Free Little Library
1. If you like a book, you can take it. But please remember to bring it back when you are finished with it.
2. If you have any nice books at home that you would like to donate to the Free Little Library you can leave them neatly inside.
3. Please remember to lock it after using it.
4. Please don’t twist the handle.
5. Enjoy our fantastic new reading opportunity.
Blog Challenge: comment the name of the book you have borrowed and tell us what the story was about!
A huge well done to Amber for getting her certificate on Reading Eggs!
Congratulations to Freya for being the first member of 1RC to win a Reading Eggs certificate.