Today we visited our new Free Little Library, just outside the main office. Maddie, our school councillor for 1RC, explain how to use our exciting new feature.
How to use the Free Little Library
1. If you like a book, you can take it. But please remember to bring it back when you are finished with it.
2. If you have any nice books at home that you would like to donate to the Free Little Library you can leave them neatly inside.
3. Please remember to lock it after using it.
4. Please don’t twist the handle.
5. Enjoy our fantastic new reading opportunity.
Blog Challenge: comment the name of the book you have borrowed and tell us what the story was about!